The Xenia Xbox 360 emulator for Android OS is a console emulating Microsoft software that simulates selected xbox games onto your Android phone. Being a free software, it just lowers game resolution & graphics properties as low as possible & makes it use your cell’s cpu & gpu. Overall, it drops a large number of frames & even freezes from time to time.
Xenia XBox 360 emulator for Android
The Microsoft Xbox Android Emulator lets you run Xbox games on your Android (or iOS) OS device. Games that are available on the Xbox store and cannot be played directly, you can still play them through an emulator on your Android device.
The Xenia emulator is still in beta but can run most Xbox 360 games smoothly on all devices with quad core CPU.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each control on the screen, as well as for video games.
- External controller support, such as MOGA controller.
- Clean & simple but well designed user interface. Seamlessly integrates with the latest Android.
- Create and switch to a different key mapping profile.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from the launcher